1. The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on the auto transport order contract.
2. Trucking damage claims are covered by carrier from $100,000 up to $250,000 cargo insurance per load, and a minimum of $750,000 dollars public liability and property damage. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery.
3. LUGGAGE and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs. Carrier is not liable for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. For overseas shipments (including Hawaii) vehicles must be empty, except for factory installed equipment. Any article left in vehicle will be removed at customer’s expense.
4. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition with no more than a half tank of fuel. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, or antennas not tied down. Any claim for loss or damage must be noted and signed on condition report at time of delivery.
5. If a carrier is sent out and the vehicle isn’t ready as indicated by the customer there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee. United Freeway Transportation LLC must be notified, should the customer be unavailable for pick up or delivery, he/she must have an alternate representative take his/her place as customer. If for any reason the vehicle becomes unavailable during a scheduled pick up window, after an order has been placed, United Freeway Transportation LLC has the right to cancel the order with no refund.
6. A $150.00 non-operational fee will be charged for all non-running vehicles. This will be included in the final quote received from United Freeway Transportation LLC. If the vehicle becomes non-operational during transport, this fee will be applied to the original quote.
7. United Freeway Transportation LLC agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date. An administration fee of $200 will be charged for orders canceled prior to one week after the requested available pick up date. United Freeway Transportation LLC does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
8. Customer warrants that he will pay the price quoted due United Freeway Transportation LLC for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier. United Freeway Transportation LLC U.S. Department of Transportation Broker’s license # 3713977. This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of United Freeway Transportation LLC and constitutes the entire agreement between customer and United Freeway Transportation LLC and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of United Freeway Transportation LLC.
9. Customer releases United Freeway Transportation LLC from any and all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the shipment of the vehicle at any time during pick up, in-transit and delivery and waive his or her right to sue United Freeway Transportation LLC, their employees, officers, volunteers and agents (collectively “Broker”) from any and all claims or liabilities.
10. United Freeway Transportation LLC has authorization to cancel order at anytime.